I have often said how art is the best medium to portray different things of our life. Or rather, how accurately art represents us. Be it a sketch, a poem, a story, all sort of illustrations and what not. You name, art and its different parts can do it all. Now, men and women have different shades. Boldness, darkness, beauty and what not. All of us have these things within us. So what would happen if we try to show these shades using art or illustrations? I guess, the answer would become a theory in itself.
Here are illustrations showing the Darkness, boldness, and fire in women!
1. Now, that’s what we call boldness. Women need to learn that nobody can hold them.
2. These illustrations actually show the kind of boldness women need.
3. Leaving aside the topic, these illustrations are so damn beautiful.
4. You never know when her inner evilness will engulf you. Never play with fire.
5. Do not push women, you never when the boldness will take over and she’ll fly away.
6. Do not choke her, you are yet to know what women can do.
7. Now, this one of the many illustrations is about love and how you get tangled in it.
8. Can this artist put her illustrations in a gallery? These are worthy of every display.