Every person is different, a fact we all know. And this difference can clearly be seen by the things people like, are afraid of, the way they react to various things and whatnot. Talking about fears or things people are afraid of, the list here is endless. The apt term here would be a phobia. Trust me when I say, there are more than 1000 types of phobias. And we don’t even know the names of more than 1/4th of them.
1. Out of all the types of phobias, people are going to relate to this one the most.
2. Types of phobias or not, everyone is and should be scared of ghosts.
3. I know people who are literally afraid of dolls. Especially the porcelain ones.
4. Even if this was not included in types of phobias, the fear of loud noises is something which really exists owing to the increasing noise pollution.
5. Finally, I know a word which describes my fear.
6. After watching the Final Destination movie, I can say this is one of the phobias I suffer from.
7. Am I the only one who finds the name funny?
8. Well, is the term apt for inner wounds as well?
9. Why do people even want to know or see how the world looks from great heights?
10. Girls, I guess, out of all the types mentioned in this list, this one is really going to scare you.
11. How are people scared of dogs? I seriously want to know.
12. Let’s just scroll down to the next one!
13. How do people find clowns funny? They literally are scary.
14. I am not sure about cockroaches, but I am scared of the term. Who even comes up with these words?
15. I seriously didn’t know that such phobia even exists.
16. Astraphobia sounds like the name of a movie Netflix would produce.
17. Darkness should not be feared, it should be accepted.
18. The only person who wouldn’t have this phobia would be Voldemort.